Rosan Bosch Studio is looking for an architect with 3-5 years of experience
Rosan Bosch Studio designs learning environments. We believe that we can create a positive change for the individual by creating spaces that give priority to learning, play and creativity.
We are busy with new projects around the world. Currently, we work with projects in several countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and South America. We are looking for an architect with great creative talent, curiosity and a passion for what we can accomplish with design and architecture. Our clients are very ambitious and want to put new ideas about learning at top of the agenda. You must be ready to travel and work with projects outside of Europe.
You have ambitions to become a Project Manager.
- Developing new creative concepts for learning
- Designing and detailing learning environments, interior and exterior, for schools, libraries and innovation environments
- 15-25 days of travel days year
- A degree in architecture
- 3-5 years of experience from an architectural or design company
- Experience with construction / production
- Some experience with project management
- Excellent at communicating creative visions visually
- Ready to contribute in all project phases and work with projects in all scales
- Experience with CAD, preferably Vectorworks
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Good collaboration skills in interdisciplinary teams
- Good collaboration skills in international and intercultural teams
- Interest in the global education agenda and learning philosophies
- Inventive, curious and flexible
- Perfect in writing and speaking in English, Spanish and preferably a third language
- Full time job
- A young and international working environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great development opportunities
Send your application, CV and portfolio now to email@example.com and write "Architect" in the subject field. Deadline is August 2, 2019. Position will be filled in August. Questions to Managing Director Farid Fellah at firstname.lastname@example.org